- Go from 157 pounds to 100 pounds.
- Homeschool my kids so they are Harvard-ready by the age of 16.
- Make one million dollars.
- Travel the world.
- Make sure all my friends think I am the bomb.com.
Here are some better goals for 2015:
- Try to go to the gym to treadmill twice a week. Eat fewer sweets and cut back to two cups of coffee per day. Rest when I need it because when I am overly tired I tend to eat.
- Homeschool my kids consistently every day while still going on outings and field trips and having fun with them.
- Make $30,000 working solely from home with Younique, Jamberry, Scripted, BlogHer, regional parenting magazines, Amazon Kindle ebooks, blogging and whatever other small jobs come my way.
- Go to Colorado with the family during the first part of the year and New England during the fall.
- Make an effort to listen to my friends when they are talking to me. Be less selfish and focus on them more. Talk less and listen more. Be forgiving and less judgmental, yet honest. No small task!
Got goals? I'd love to hear about them!