Here were April's numbers, and then May's numbers. Then here are June's numbers, and you can see I'm increasing my income every month.
I'm really excited to be able to make this much from home while being with my kids and still hitting the pool and having fun with my family! This month we got a new gas convection oven and were able to pay almost double on my husband's truck payment, so we are starting to get somewhere!
I am in the Stop Whining About Money and Do Something About It Club!
2. Bubblews. $350.24. Just click on the word Bubblews and you can sign up using my referral link. I think I get two shiny dimes to rub together if you do that, but it will change YOUR life!
4. General blogging for sites not my own. $79
7. Babysitting. Yep, I earn money to babysit while I am also working (I work while all the kids sleep most of the time!). $130
8. Private proofing job: $10, but it really amounts to more than that because it was for a friend and I would not take his money, but he has retaliated by having his wife buy me groceries at Trader Joe's twice, so this is more like $50 in income to my family.
9. BlogHer ads income from spring: $20.01
10. Ebooks! $89.96.
Come back to see August's numbers!
I signed up at Share-a-Sale to be an affiliate for different programs, like the Little Passports you see on this blog. I'll let you know about that in the future.